Thursday, November 17, 2005

That's a wrap

So, sitting here in the wee hours, being done with King Kong, at the end of my New Zealand time, about to move out of the Seatoun house... taking some time to ruminate on the experience, but too busy to lose time packing. To sum up the last few days in a laundry list : Friday passed on Steve Earle, to check Gramsci, a Kiwi act. Saturday was Dave Dobbyn, a Kiwi legend. Sunday was Burning Sheep, worked a lot (55 hours through Wednesday). Thursday running around for tasks, shopping at Real Groovy as well... Then back to the house, didn't even go out into town.

So, don't think I've announced my next project. I'm heading to PDI, to work on Shrek 3. Be interesting change of pace, getting away from visual FX, into feature animation. It'll be a rough commute from Berekeley to Redwood City, but it's work. I start there 28th Nov, maybe it's a bit crazy to take no holiday, but the opportunity came up at the right time.

Can't wait to get home, to Bonnie, put this all behind me. A matter of hours. Then I'll reflect...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home