Monday, March 13, 2006

A few steps

At the beginning of the year (yes, 'get serious about resolutions' time), I signed up at the gym for 'the Biggest Loser' weight watch. March 3 was the final weigh-in, lost 8 pounds, but it was enough to come out top for my group! (men 20-40). Jessica at the club said on Wednesday morning - "Hey congratulations, you won", thought she meant some participation prize, but then I got an email saying I was the winner. (it also said only about half the initial participants even came in for the final weigh-in). Nice for me, got a sweet North Shore satchel bag. And it lays the foundation for positive progress in the near future, I'm already taking a more agressive stance for the month. The goal is to be under 200 by the the end of next month, and in summer shape by, oh, the summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home