Saturday, May 28, 2011

Coming to a close in NZ 2011, next up...

Well - a lot happening, but the big news is that I'm moving on to Sydney, Australia, where I'll be working at Dr. D Studios for "Happy Feet 2". I'm very excited by the project (esp, being another all-CG animated feature, directed by the legendary George Miller), the work I'll be doing (a Crowds TD once again!), and living in Sydney. But, it means my work will keep me further afield from home & Bonnie for 3 more months, which gets a :( . But she's coming out for a week, at the time I relocate & start my new job. We're having fun planning out trip! But such is life & the new economy...
So, yes, I am wrapping up another stint at Weta Digital, finishing my work on 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes', which opens worldwide on August 5th. I'll be leaving Wellington next week.
More dispatches soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home